This hard-working organ is essential to life itself and must function properly to ensure good health.
Your liver weighs ~1.5kg , stores minerals and vitamins, metabolizes fats, carbohydrates and protein, produces energy, manufactures proteins the body can use for repair and growth and regulates use of fat stores. And that’s by no means a complete list of its functions. It also makes bile to help digest fat. All the blood that leaves the digestive system passes through the liver before it reaches the rest of your body, which means that it is strategically placed to process nutrients. The liver stores reserves of iron and regulates blood clotting. It also acts as the body’s refinery, cleansing the blood and the air we breathe, rendering toxic substances into a form that can be eliminated easily. An impaired liver is less able to perform all these crucial functions. The liver also maintains hormone balance and helps the body resist infection by producing immune factors.
Disorders such as hepatitis and gallbladder disease can weaken the liver, as can overconsumption of alcohol or certain medications (the acetaminophen in Tylenol for example) and exposure to pesticides and other forms of air pollution. Even the passage of time takes its toll: As we age, the liver decreases in size and less blood flows through it, meaning that toxins are not removed as efficiently.
One of the best ways to keep your liver operating in peak condition is to consume a diet high in protein, which contains ample amino acids, and antioxidant-rich vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage and Brussels sprouts. Excessive intake of certain medications and exposure to chemicals can also stress the liver.
Take care of your liver with Nutrisage Liver Health Supplement. The liver works to detoxify the body and maintaining good liver function is vital for overall health and wellness.
Our complex is comprised of Milk Thistle, Dandelion, Alpha Lipoic Acid, N Acetyl L Cysteine, Chicory Seed, Bhui Amla, Turmeric, Ginger, Black Pepper Extractalong with ZInc, Choline, Selenium & Vitamin E.
This is very exhaustive and complete formula & together these ingredients work in harmony to take a load off your liver and help to revitalize it so it can work at its fullest potential.
Full Ingredient List
- Milk thistle contains flavonoids called silymarin that have traditionally been used as support for liver health.*
- Has demonstrated Liver-Protecting Benefits in Human Studies.*
- possesses antioxidants properties, which play a role in helping the body fight the cell-damaging nature of free radicals and assist in maintaining good health.*
- Standardized 30:1 Extract Yielding 80% total flavonoids
- High levels of the antioxidant beta-carotene, which is known to provide strong protection against cellular damage and oxidative stress
- May reduce levels of excess fat stored in the liver and helpful in fatty liver
- May be effective in reducing inflammation caused by disease
- Boosts the immune system & show both antiviral and antibacterial properties
- Plays a key role in removing toxins and byproducts of fat metabolism and fends off the toxic effects of alcohol. Alpha-lipoic acid is a powerful antioxidant that also protects other antioxidants, including glutathione and CoQ10
- Works best when taken in combination with Milk thistle and Selenium
- Essential for Making the Powerful Antioxidant Glutathione. Glutathione is one of the body’s most important antioxidants, which helps neutralize free radicals that can damage cells and tissues in your body.
- Helps With Detoxification to Prevent or Diminish Kidney and Liver Damage
- Has major hepatoprotective properties
- Simulates and protects the liver from liver cirrhosis and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease(NAFLD)
- Increases flow of bile and bile production
- Effective against Hepatitis, jaundice, congestion of the liver, enlargement of liver & other spleen and liver disorders
- Manages liver disorders and reverses any damage caused to the liver due to its hepatoprotective, antioxidant and antiviral activities
- Due to Strong Antioxidant & Antiinflammatory activity, potentially enhances liver filtration and detox capabilities
- Improve and repair liver health by maintaining antioxidant status, stabilizing mitochondrial function, and free radical scavenging
- Exhibits shielding effects against other heavy metal toxicity
- Significantly reduces lipid peroxidase (oxidative degradation of lipids), which helped protect the liver from injury
- Helpful in Alcohol-induced liver damage
- Improved liver damage and restored blood composition
- May protect against liver fibrosis by increasing levels of important antioxidant enzymes used by the liver, including glutathione and superoxide dismutase
- Helps in Fatty Liver by reducing oxidative stress on the liver, decreasing insulin resistance and inhibiting inflammation