Men go through their own version of menopause, known as andropause. When testosterone levels start to decline, it’s a certainty that your performance and energy levels will, too. As a man ages, testosterone begins a long, slow decline. Typically this begins in his 30’s but can become noticeable in his 40’s. Men can start to notice symptoms such as fatigue, low sex drive, weight gain, difficulty gaining or maintaining muscle mass, depression, poor sleep, and lack of drive and motivation. While testosterone is most often associated with sexual prowess, it plays a huge role in male mental health too- it’s not just for physical health (although testosterone is very important for that, too!)
Elevated testosterone levels have been demonstrated to increase the growth of body muscles and contribute to better activation of the nervous system, resulting in more power and strength, a better mood, enhanced libido, and many other benefits.
So if you are an athlete looking to achieve significant muscle mass increase or a man over 40 who’s feeling burnt out and looking to avoid testosterone replacement, give Nutrisage Men’s Health formula a try!
It has the most comprehensive ingredient list in the market and covers each & every natural ingredient required for better Men’s Health & Powerful performance.
Full Ingredient List
Since ancient times, fenugreek has been believed to promote fertility. More recently, researchers have found that the saponins in fenugreek may significantly promote testosterone production, while improving numerous other indicators of healthy male reproductive function.
- Proven aphrodisiac & shown to improve ED
- May protect against oxidative stress in blood vessels and tissues and help restore normal function
- May promote the production of nitric oxide, a compound that improves muscle relaxation and increases blood circulation
- May Fight Tiredness and Increase Energy Levels & enhance physical activity
- Used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for centuries to treat fatigue, sickness, kidney disease and low libido
- May Boost Exercise Performance- thought to increase the body’s production of the molecule adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which is essential for delivering energy to the muscles.
- Their antioxidant content are shown to be anti-aging
- Other than above they are great anti inflammatory,shown to work in tumours ,diabetes & Heart health.
A naturally occurring amino acid that plays a beneficial role in overall vascular health by providing the nitrogen our bodies use to produce Nitric Oxide (NO). Nitric Oxide plays a vital role in enhancing blood flow to the smooth muscles, critical to achieving heightened performance.
- Because of the role L-Arginine plays in enhancing blood flow through vasodilation, in addition to improved sexual health, L-Arginine also promotes healthy blood vessels and supports vascular and heart health.
- Promotes Stamina and Performance
- Supports Vascular Health
- Supports muscle protein synthesis.
- Supports vasodilation to enhance blood flow
- Plays a role in heart health
- L-Arginine is also popular among bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts as recent clinical studies show evidence that it can also support muscle mass and athletic performance.
- Provides L-Dopa – turns into dopamine which improves mood, sense of well-being, mental clarity, better sleep, brain function, etc.
- Produces Testosterone* – Increases libido in both men and women. Builds fertility in men and is extremely potent at increasing libido for both men and women. Mucuna helps men last longer sexuall and also helps women increase lactation when breastfeeding.
- Increases Energy*
- Improves mental capacity*
- Promotes brain activity that combats such things such as Parkinson’s disease and depression*
- Used to build muscle mass and strengthen muscles and physical ability.
- Increases the production of testosterone, improves the sperm count and enhances sexual desire.
- Found mention in ancient Ayurvedic texts for its aphrodisiac properties, is shown to be effective against premature ejaculation and low sperm motility (oligospermia).
- Improves male performance, spermatogenesis and providing strength to muscles.
- Is a pro-fertility and virility enhancing herb
- The main bioactives in this plant are the alkylamides (similar to Spilanthes Acmella and Maca), and preliminary evidence seems to confirm its traditional claims of fertility and libido enhancement as well as its role as a ‘brain tonic’ (since it appears to have anti-amnesiac and anti-convulsive effects).
- Increases testosterone levels, improved sperm quality, and higher antioxidant levels.
- Reduces cortisol, a testosterone “stealer”-Cortisol, a stress hormone, is physiologically released in response to stress. This becomes problematic when stress is persistent and cortisol levels become chronically elevated. Both cortisol and testosterone are made from the same precursor in the body, therefore, if there is a high demand for cortisol it will have a negative impact on testosterone production. This explains how stress can affect your libido, energy, weight gain, and mood, as these are all health benefits of optimal testosterone levels. The good news is that ashwagandha can also reduce cortisol levels.
- Improves muscle mass and strength
- Increases the metabolism of the total testosterone in your body to free testosterone
- Increases free testosterone levels by nearly 25 percent
- Reduces the amount of estradiol by nearly half
- Reduces indicators of inflammation, such as interleukin and C-reactive proteins, by more than half
- Allows more free testosterone to bond with proteins in your blood, which can have even more benefits as you age