- The Joints Co Absolute Ease is developed for all kinds of joint pain associated with Osteoarthritis,age or weight related , sports injuries , etc as it improves joint flexibility , reduces inflammation & provides better long term overall joint functionality
- Recommended for people who are in initial stages of Osteoarthritis journey,above 40 years, athletes, people who exercises quite often, people recovering from injuries, people who regularly strain their joints, overweight people with sedentary lifestyle and people looking to maintain healthy joints and strong bones.
- Glucosamine a key element of cartilage is an essential building block of joints and contributes to mobility & flexibility of it. It not only supports healthy development of tissues between the joints but also prevents the breakdown of cartilage. Chondroitin another essential element works synergistically well with Glucosamine and provides lubrication of joints.
- Hyaluronic Acid is key important constituent of healthy joint fluid where it serves as lubricant and eases movement. MSM a source of dietary sulphur that is used by the body for building collagen, connective tissue & joint cartilage and also helps relieve inflammation
- Curcumin 95% along with Boswellia are strong anti-oxidants & possess anti-inflammatory property, reduces pain and improves mobility.
The Joints Co Absolute Ease
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Absolute Ease contains rare ingredients that can help benefit your joints and help you live pain-free. A few of these ingredients are AKBA, Curcumin 95%, Piperine 95%. These rare ingredients can help induce better joint health, improves flexibility and reduce inflammation.
Absolute Ease by The Joints Co. are made in a hygienic and certified facility. We monitor every step from purchase of ingredients to manufacturing to meet per-eminent quality standards.
Scientific research is starting point of every product we make. We collaborate with nutritional scientists & orthopedics who work on new ingredients and study their clinical findings to determine the most effective way to provide the desired results. We consider the scientific basis as the most prominent pillar for each product long before it’s developed, produced and made available to the market.
Glucosamine is a key element of joint cartilage and is an essential building block of your joints. Glucosamine is responsible for cushioning joints and bones and contributes to the mobility and flexibility of your joints
Chondroitin works along with Glucosamine and helps in lubrication of joints. Chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine are popular supplements used to treat the pain and loss of function associated with joint and bones.
Curcumin 95% is main bio active substance from Turmeric shown to have very strong anti-oxidant & anti-inflammatory property by targeting specific inflammatory cells and blocking certain enzymes that lead to inflammation.
MSM is a source of dietary sulphur that is used by the body for building collagen, connective tissue and joint cartilage. It is known primarily for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and alleviation of joint and muscle pain.
Hyaluronic acid is an essential component of healthy joint fluid where it serves as lubricant and eases movement. With age, the level of hyaluronic acid decreases and hence it becomes important to take supplements.
Boswellia serrata, or Shallaki, is a tropical plant which has potent anti-inflammatory properties. It helps prevent swelling at joints, and prevents breakdown of cartilage, and is thus an effective remedy against joint pain.
- Product Dimensions : 10.5 x 5.5 x 5.5 cm; 150 Grams
- Date First Available : 3 April 2019
- ASIN : B07QG8KT2T
- Item part number : ALL_IN_ONE
- Country of Origin : India
- Item Weight : 150 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 10.5 x 5.5 x 5.5 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 60 count
For Females, it’s over 6 mg/dL
For Males, it’s over 7 mg/dL
High levels could be a sign of many conditions, including gout, kidney disease,etc.
Gout: This is a form of arthritis where crystals from uric acid form in your joints and cause intense pain. You often feel it in your big toe, but can get it in your ankles, feet, hands, knees, and wrists, as well. It can also cause swelling, redness, and discomfort in those joints, and may limit your range of motion.
Kidney stones: These are little, hard masses -- like small stones -- that form in your kidneys when you have too much uric acid. They may cause severe pain in your lower back that comes and goes, blood in your urine, throwing up, upset stomach, and an urgent need to pee.
Red meats,Sea food,Alcohol
So we recommend avoiding these foods for better and faster results.Also drink more water and avoid/manage blood sugar.