- Omega 3: EPA and DHA: The most characteristic Omega-3 is the alpha-linolenic acid ALA, being the precursor of other omega-3 fatty acids, DHA and EPA. DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) and EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) have very important properties for health such as: the normal maintenance of triglycerides in the blood as well as heart function and blood pressure. Also, DHA contributes to the normal development of the brain.
- For a daily serving of 2 softgels Glacier Daily Complete provides 2020 mg of Fish Oil out of which 715 mg EPA & 455 mg DHA.
- Omega 6: Linoleic acid. It is the precursor of other fatty acids synthesized by the body in the liver: gamma-linoleic acid (GLA) and dihomo-gamma-linoleic acid (DGLA). Linoleic acid helps maintain normal cholesterol levels and is necessary for normal growth and development in children.
- Omega 7: Palmitoleic acid. This is found in a wide variety of animal fats, vegetable oils and marine oils. It is also highly concentrated in macadamia nut oil (Macadamia integrifolia) and sea buckthorn oil (Hippophae rhamnoides). Palmitoleic acid is a common component of human adipose tissue, although it is found in higher concentrations in the liver.
- Omega 9: Oleic acid. It is a monounsaturated fatty acid typical of vegetable oils such as olive oil, sunflower oil, avocado, among others. Oleic acid contributes to the maintenance of normal levels of LDL-cholesterol in the blood.
Glacier Daily Complete
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Nutrisage Glacier Daily Complete Omega 3,6,7,9 - 2020 mg Fish Oil, Seabuckthorn, Borage & Olive Oil & Vitamin D - Full Spectrum of Omega for Complete Health - 60 Enteric Coated Soft Gels
- COMPLETE SPECTRUM OF OMEGA 3,6,7,9-All is always better than one! So why just consume Omega 3 when you can get complete spectrum of Omega 3,6,7,9
- FINEST SOURCES FOR OVERALL CARE-Nutrisage Glacier Daily Complete is your complete Omega-3, 6,7 & 9 fatty acids requirement from Fish,Sea Buck Thorn,Borage & Extra Virgin Olive Oils to supply you with the well-rounded source of the fatty acids you need most in a contribute to heart & overall health*
- FRESHNESS, POTENCY, AND PURITY GUARANTEED - Like all Nutrisage products, Omega 3 fish oil capsules are made in ISO & GMP Certified facility & 3rd party tested for freshness, potency, and purity.
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED - We source the highest quality, deep, cold-water fish using traditional, sustainable methods for this omega 3 supplement
- BETTER ABSORPTION, BETTER TASTE, NO FISHY BURPS - All of our omega-3 fish oil concentrates are for optimal absorption delivering higher amounts of EPA,DHA into cells faster.All our products are Enteric Coated to avoid any Fishy Burps and Orange Flavoured
What are Omega 3 fatty acids?
Omega 3 fatty acids - a group of about 11 types - are a “good” type of fat that have numerous health benefits. These are called the ‘essential fatty acids’ because the body cannot make these on its own, but are required for various physiological processes including cardiac and brain function and inflammatory response. These fatty acids may help lower the risk of heart disease, arthritis, depression and dementia.
Why should one opt for an Omega 3,6,7,9 supplement?Omega 3 fatty acids are a group of about 11 fatty acid types.
Is there any fact that I should know about, prior to taking this supplement?
Glacier Daily Complete is a carefully formulated dietary supplement. As a general precaution; if you are pregnant, nursing, under 18 or on prescription medicines, please consult your healthcare professional before use. It does not promise miraculous results. However, it supports your healthy diet. The product should be stored in a cool, dry place. It should be refrigerated after opening to maintain freshness and quality. Close the cap tightly after each use.
What is unique in Glacier Daily Complete ?
What is the dosage for to be taken for Glacier Daily Complete ?
You should take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the evening with healthy fat-rich meal along with plenty of water.
For Females, it’s over 6 mg/dL
For Males, it’s over 7 mg/dL
High levels could be a sign of many conditions, including gout, kidney disease,etc.
Gout: This is a form of arthritis where crystals from uric acid form in your joints and cause intense pain. You often feel it in your big toe, but can get it in your ankles, feet, hands, knees, and wrists, as well. It can also cause swelling, redness, and discomfort in those joints, and may limit your range of motion.
Kidney stones: These are little, hard masses -- like small stones -- that form in your kidneys when you have too much uric acid. They may cause severe pain in your lower back that comes and goes, blood in your urine, throwing up, upset stomach, and an urgent need to pee.
Red meats,Sea food,Alcohol
So we recommend avoiding these foods for better and faster results.Also drink more water and avoid/manage blood sugar.