Nutrisage Women Health
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- NATURAL HORMONAL BALANCE – For your hormonal roller coaster,Get the right mix of Myo Inositol & Chiro Inositol in proven & potent ratio of 40:1 to support your fertility, monthly cycle, healthy weight, hair strength, skin health, and energy levels.
- HEALTHY & HOLISTIC – Promotes balanced hormones, regular menstrual cycles and helps induce ovulation. Helps improve fertility and egg quality in women trying to conceive.
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT– Helps with weight loss by improving the way the body uses insulin and reducing hunger.
- IMPROVED ENERGY & MOOD– Fights fatigue and stress by reducing cortisol (the stress hormone) and improved sleep. May help reduce anxiety and depression and ease PMS symptoms.
- SKIN & HAIR HEALTH-Helps reduce hormonal acne, and improve overall complexion. May help reduce hair loss and hirsutism.
- NO ADDITIONAL SUPPLEMENTATION NEEDED: We obsessively-researched every ingredient to ensure you’re getting the exact dose you need to see results and feel the difference. We made Wome Health so you can get everything you need in one.
- LAB CERTIFIED PURITY – We blend all our products at a cGMP certified facility to ensure strict standards and a contaminant-free product. We wouldn’t have it any other way and neither should you.
For Females, it’s over 6 mg/dL
For Males, it’s over 7 mg/dL
High levels could be a sign of many conditions, including gout, kidney disease,etc.
Gout: This is a form of arthritis where crystals from uric acid form in your joints and cause intense pain. You often feel it in your big toe, but can get it in your ankles, feet, hands, knees, and wrists, as well. It can also cause swelling, redness, and discomfort in those joints, and may limit your range of motion.
Kidney stones: These are little, hard masses -- like small stones -- that form in your kidneys when you have too much uric acid. They may cause severe pain in your lower back that comes and goes, blood in your urine, throwing up, upset stomach, and an urgent need to pee.
Red meats,Sea food,Alcohol
So we recommend avoiding these foods for better and faster results.Also drink more water and avoid/manage blood sugar.