- Omega 3: EPA and DHA: The most characteristic Omega-3 is the alpha-linolenic acid ALA, being the precursor of other omega-3 fatty acids, DHA and EPA. DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) and EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) have very important properties for health such as: the normal maintenance of triglycerides in the blood as well as heart function and blood pressure. Also, DHA contributes to the normal development of the brain.
- For a daily serving of 2 softgels Glacier Daily Complete provides 2020 mg of Fish Oil out of which 715 mg EPA & 455 mg DHA.
- Omega 6: Linoleic acid. It is the precursor of other fatty acids synthesized by the body in the liver: gamma-linoleic acid (GLA) and dihomo-gamma-linoleic acid (DGLA). Linoleic acid helps maintain normal cholesterol levels and is necessary for normal growth and development in children.
- Omega 7: Palmitoleic acid. This is found in a wide variety of animal fats, vegetable oils and marine oils. It is also highly concentrated in macadamia nut oil (Macadamia integrifolia) and sea buckthorn oil (Hippophae rhamnoides). Palmitoleic acid is a common component of human adipose tissue, although it is found in higher concentrations in the liver.
- Omega 9: Oleic acid. It is a monounsaturated fatty acid typical of vegetable oils such as olive oil, sunflower oil, avocado, among others. Oleic acid contributes to the maintenance of normal levels of LDL-cholesterol in the blood.
Glacier Daily Complete
2 sold in last 8 hours
Rs. 1,199.00 Rs. 5,196.00
Nutrisage Glacier Daily Complete Omega 3,6,7,9 - 2020 mg Fish Oil, Seabuckthorn, Borage & Olive Oil & Vitamin D - Full Spectrum of Omega for Complete Health - 60 Enteric Coated Soft Gels COMPLETE SPECTRUM OF OMEGA 3,6,7,9-All is always better than one! So why just consume Omega 3 when...
Subcribe to back in stock notification
customers are viewing this product