- New Arrivals
- Best Seller
- About Us
- Your Health
Sciatica - Its Causes , symptoms, prevention and treatment May 20, 2023
Symptoms of Fatty Liver May 10, 2023
10 Most Common Orthopaedic Injuries in Our Daily Life May 03, 2023
Custom CMS block displayed at the left sidebar on the Catalog Page. Put your own content here: text, html, images, media... whatever you like.
There are many similar sample content placeholders across the store. All editable from admin panel.
Fatty liver- Its Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment
What is fatty liver ,its causes, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment?
Fatty liver, also known as hepatic steatosis, is a condition where excess fat accumulates in the liver cells. This can cause inflammation and damage to the liver, leading to potential health complications. In this post, we will discuss the causes, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment that can help manage fatty liver.
Causes of Fatty Liver:
There are two main types of fatty liver:
1 Alcoholic fatty liver disease - Drinking excessive amounts of alcohol can cause fat to accumulate in the liver cells, leading to alcoholic fatty liver disease.
2 Non-alcoholic fatty liver - Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) is caused by other factors such as
- Obesity: Obesity is one of the primary risk factors for developing fatty liver disease. It can cause an increase in insulin resistance, leading to the accumulation of fat in the liver cells.
- Type 2 diabetes: People with type 2 diabetes are also at an increased risk of developing fatty liver disease. The excess glucose in the blood is stored as fat in the liver cells.
- High cholesterol: High levels of cholesterol in the blood can lead to the accumulation of fat in the liver cells.
- Medications: Certain medications can also cause fatty liver disease, including corticosteroids, tamoxifen, and methotrexate.
Symptoms of Fatty Liver:
Fatty liver can be asymptomatic, meaning there may not be any noticeable symptoms. However, if symptoms do occur, they may include:
- Weight loss
- Abdominal pain
- Jaundice (yellowing of the skin and eyes)
- Swelling in the legs and ankles
- Mental confusion
Diagnosis of Fatty Liver:
Fatty liver disease can be diagnosed through blood tests, imaging tests, and liver biopsy. Blood tests can help detect elevated liver enzymes, which are a sign of liver inflammation. Imaging tests such as ultrasound, CT scan, and MRI can help visualize the liver and detect the presence of fat. A liver biopsy involves taking a small sample of liver tissue to examine under a microscope and can help confirm the diagnosis.
Treatment of Fatty Liver:
There is no specific medication to treat fatty liver disease. The primary treatment is lifestyle changes, including:
Weight loss: Losing weight can help reduce the amount of fat in the liver cells and improve insulin resistance.
Exercise: Regular exercise can help improve insulin resistance and promote weight loss.
Diet: A healthy diet that is low in saturated fat and sugar can help reduce the amount of fat in the liver cells.
Avoiding alcohol: Avoiding alcohol or limiting intake can help prevent alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Supplements: Supplements are often used to fill nutrient gaps in the diet, especially when a person's diet may be lacking in certain nutrients.
How should you decide which liver health Supplement is best for you?
Devote time to study ingredients list- Look out for exhaustive list of ingredients which support liver. Nutrisage Liver Health has 13 main active ingredients ranging from Milk Thistle, NAC, Bhui-Amla, Dandelion, ALA,
Chicory and many more.
- Potency of Ingredients- Not all ingredients are same, e.g. Milk Thistle in one brand could be 10-30% purity which means in 100 mg of Milk Thistle only 10-30 mg of Milk thistle actives are found, rest all is inert material or called inactive. Look for highest potency like in our Nutrisage Liver Health Milk Thistle is 80% purity
- Dosage of Ingredients- Dose of each and every ingredient should also be an important factor while deciding the brand .Nutrisage Liver Health daily dosage of 2 tab will give you approx 1800 mg of liver boosting ingredients
- Quality & Heritage of Nutrisage- We blend all of our products at a ISO, cGMP, WHO Certified Facility to ensure strict standards and a contaminant-free product. We wouldn't have it any other way and neither should you.
- can fatty liver be cured, can fatty liver be cured completely, can fatty liver cause pain, diagnosis of fatty liver, fatty liver, fatty liver and its cure, symptom of fatty liver, treatment for fatty liver at home, what food help to cure fatty liver, what food to eat for fatty liver