Custom CMS block displayed at the left sidebar on the Catalog Page. Put your own content here: text, html, images, media... whatever you like.
There are many similar sample content placeholders across the store. All editable from admin panel.
What & How of Uric Acid Stones
What are Uric Acid stones?
Uric acid stones are one of four types of kidney stones. A kidney stone is a collection of minerals and salt that hardens. Kidney stones form in the kidneys or urinary tract, the path that urine takes to leave the body. They can cause pain and blood in the urine, but treatment can help.
Other types of kidney stones include:
- Calcium stones
- Struvite stones
- Cystine stones
Uric acid stones, simply known as uric acid, are a type of kidney stone that forms when uric acid concentrates and hardens in the kidneys.
Why do they form?
It can be caused by a number of factors, including high levels of uric acid in the blood which is called hyperuricemia, disorders that affect the kidneys or urinary tract, or may be certain medications.
These uric acid crystals combine with other substances in your body and create a solid mass and the mass keeps growing. It may stay in the kidney or move down the urinary tract and settle in the ureter.
If the stones are very small <7mm , they may pass out of your body in your urine without too much pain. But if they don’t pass, they cause urine to back up in the kidney, ureter, bladder or urethra. That’s when you get pain and other symptoms.
Who’s at risk of getting uric acid stones?
Uric acid stones are more likely to form in men than women and are most common in people between the ages of 30 and 60.
If you are the one who is always dehydrated and doesn't have enough water, you have a higher chance of developing uric acid stones and other kidney stones. Other risk factors include:
- High Purine Foods
- Conditions e.g. Obestiy,type 2 diabetes
- Diet high in salt and sugar.
- Family history of kidney stones.
- Too much or too little exercise.
- Weight loss surgery
- Taking certain medications, such as diuretics and immune suppressants
What are the symptoms of uric acid stones?
Just like kidney stones,Uric acid stones have similar symptoms .The main symptom is pain, which results from irritation or blockages inside the kidneys or urinary tract. You may feel pain in your:
- Lower back
- Abdomen area
Other symptoms include:
- Blood while passing urine
- Vomiting or nausea
- Occasional fever and chills.
- Cloudy or foul smelling urine.
Any natural way of treating them?
Revolutionary Nutrisage Uric Acid Formula for Men and Women [13 Potent Herbs] is All Natural Uric Acid Cleanser, Kidney & Joint Support with power of Black Cherry, Milk Thistle & Celery seed.
- SUPERIOR URIC ACID SUPPLEMENT that naturally helps reduce aches, pains, inflammation and irritation from uric acid buildup. It helps promote healthy uric acid levels and kidney functions for optimal health and wellness.
- 12 POWERFUL VITAMINS & HERBS like Milk Thistle, Celery, Black Cherry, Green Coffee Bean, Cranberry, Pomegranate, Amla, Bromelain & Turmeric to support normal kidney and urinary tract functions and joint support.
- EASES AND RELIEVES GOUT FLARES. Good source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties to reduce risks of swelling, inflammation, gout attacks and flare ups. It also helps relieve inflamed joints and fights off oxidative stress for healthier aging and improved cognition.
- IMPROVED SLEEP & INCREASED ENERGY. Get the much needed relief from the painful symptoms of high uric acid & gout so you can sleep better and wake up refreshed. Made in ISO & GMP compliant facility using ingredients that are free from GMO’s, gluten, preservatives, artificial flavors.Order yours today!